11 January 2012

Successkid.jpeg

As i was sitting on my bed wondering if McD is ever going to ring me up for an interview (and hire me duh), i have this sudden urge to do something lol. Thus i offer to help DoDo and she asks me to cut mangos.

Exactly feeling that way. Replace BRO with MOM.

But then..ONE OF MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!

Okay fine. Challenge accepted.

And so i took a knife and

.

.

.

KILL MYSELF.

No lah actually i slit my wrist.

NOT!!

TADAH! *cues rounds of applause*

What's more, I MADE ICE-BLENDED MANGO SMOOTHIE. Bloody hell now you know how bored i am. Instead of putting those flesh into my mouth i end up doing more work than i should. (SO Y SHOULDNT MCD HIRE ME?? Lolol.)

And did you know that mangoes are actually good for our skin?? Yusss. I saw that from a television programme. I guess thats what that motivated me doing more work lolol. You just have to pay the price.

What you need are mango flesh, milk, ice blender, honey (or sugar) and ice cubes. No exact amount of ingredients used, it all depends o
n personal preference. You can also add in aloe vera and yogurt, which, i think, will make it taste a whole lot better. But since there's none in my fridge, oh well..

All you have to do is to put everything inside the blender and switch it on to blend everything well. This is how mine looks like.
The latter looks kinda gross hor wtf.

Pour them into a cup (Or you can directly finish it in the blender wtf. Depends on how lazy you are.) and thats all. Simple and nais!

Whoever says food that are good for health always taste like shit,

GO DIE.

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying me?! T.T I always complain fish taste like shit, smell like faeces. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha you eat raw fish isit?? Try this smoothie! :D

      Delete