15 May 2011

Shallow.

As a warning for those who are waiting for a... i dunno. Im just telling you this post is to cheer myself up in future but it actually has got nothing to do with outsider like you LOL.

I wanted to blog yesterday OK!! Not that im l
azy or what. Just that people keep mentioning, in Twitter, that Blogger is not working properly like it will remove your post after you've posted it or what la i dunno. As a member of the 'kiasus', i, of course, will not risk things like that cos i will be mad when i don't see my latest post after i've been typing it for an hour.

Yes, kiasu, me.

OK ready for the SHALLOW ME???? Here you go.

I was extraordinarily happy yesterday cos something extraordinary happens on a typical Saturday!!!! HAPPY NOT!!!

WTF. OK this is the reason i was excited.


Can yeh see that?????? OMFG I HAVE DOUBLE EYELIDS! (Waaa i didnt know i look like this from this particular angle.)

Wtf i told you this is a shallow post. Regret already? H
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

One more photo showing you my scarcely-ap
pears double eyelids.


It happens when there's more than 30k humans turn into werewolves cos of bright full moon wtf. Like, SO RARE I HAVE TO TAKE PHOTOS.

And if you're wondering why on earth am i so happy abou
t this tiny little double eyelids, it's becos i don't have one wtf. Apparently la or else why am i so happy about this. -.-

DoDo says i don't have double eyelids since i was born but but but DoDo's double eyelids are super pwetty one!!! What? I'm a foster child isi
t? *breaks into tears and rolls on the floor gasping for oxygen


This photo is to show you the importance of fringe for a flower horn.

NOT!!! Is to show you double eyelids makes a HUGE difference with the size of your eyes! (Th
ough my eyes are already different sizes la. Still!) I dunno if it's just optical illusion or not but it really makes my eye looks bigger leh! And sad lah it's 'eye' but not 'eyes' cos it appears on one side only.


PWETTY ANOT!!!!
OK i swear this is the last photo.

Moral value of the post : Things that you did no
t expect might happen!

I've got no idea how the double eyelids thingy happens but it disappears after my nap. Haih zhao zhi dao i don't want to have my nap so that i ken
at least stay pretty for the whole Saturday wtf. Perhaps it happens when i don't get sufficient sleep la. So exam is a good thing after all?

MEH.

*

I had my last the-end-of-the-year holidays and i think i updated myself a little cos...

*drum rolls






I WATCHED THE WHOLE THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SERIES. *cues the songs from the movie

And i was totally in love with Captain Jack Sp
arrow for the whole holidays. *melts

And NAO!

The return of Captain Jack Sparrow and his fellow... err what? shipmate? Whatever.

HAVE YOU NOT EXCITED YETTT??????????

I've just watched the trailer and I'm going to watch it in the cinema even if it means i have to go alone (which is unlikely) or i'll have to queue up for a fortnight (which is also unlikely) or i'll have to... OK la I'm just showing you IM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET MYSELF A TICKET WTF.

Cheat one cos i don't have to do anything except to go with my classmates and says, 'Eh help me buy a ticket ya thanks!' *thrusts money into his/her hand

Wtf. All in all, i was happy with my double eyelids and i was hyperventilating of Captain Jack Sparrow. If you have not watched the previous ones from the series of The Pirates of the Caribbean, please go and watch OK!! Don't make yourself feel like, Har what is that movie about? Very fun one meh? The captain's left hand got a hook or something one ma i know. PUR-LEASE, that's not my dear Captain Jack Sparrow OK!!

NAO, GO WATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment