06 May 2011

Y U NO SAY ME PWEETY?

Pheeeeewwwww. One week exam, gone. And the best among the bests is, no more History and BM essays! I broke my own record, as in really broke it. I've only had two hours of sleep the day we had our History test! Dont ask me how i did it OK! I did it cos i iz a pro and you iz not!!

OK la kidding. You also pro OK?

(Must be good so that you all will keep visiting my blog wtf. #kiasu)

And nao i have super ugly purple rings under my eyes haih.

It was last week my cousins came to Penang and i was like, WAH YOU GUYS NO EXAMS AH?

So i sacrificed my time- which was for my History revisi
ons- to keep them accompanied. Awesome right, me? :D

They came over to my house so after two hours we we
nt out for dinner. FYI, DeeDee is currently driving this,

I googled kereta pacuan empat roda, (Ya ya credits to BM literature.) i get this and i was like WTFFFFF?
Still, WTFFFFFF. Completely unrelated.

So as it shows in the googled-photo, i mean the previous one la, it's quite impossible for the six of us to squeeze inside. (Erhem we all are adults OK!!) So, my cousin came up with the idea that the two of them sit at the back (As in the p
lace when you put stocks or tiles or whatever la heavy stuff.) and the rest of us can happily stay inside with comfy air-conditioned seats. #Veryconsiderate.

At first i was like, WHAAAAAT? CAN SIT AT THE BACK
ONE MEH?

(Cos i thought DeeDee will never allow us to do so in
a million years.)

And i think you're smart to know what i did next.

TA-DAH!

My handsome cousin bro. :D

OH DAMN IT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY COUSIN SISTER'S PHOTOS. DAMN. Kennot show you how pweety she is then.

No photo of me cos my hair flings like crazy and i deleted them cos they're very ugly.

And these are photos during our dinner. Not much fo
od on the frying pan (LOL frying pan? Idk what it's called as lah.) cos that produces shitloads of smoke and im aware that my brand-new camera will choke and die. #Superprotective.

OK la kidding it's bcos i think it will be all oily and yucky.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCES!

I likey the Twilight setting cos it makes photos look really romantic and awesome!

And me!
I likey this pic a lot i dunno why. It's not like im very chio in there. *shrugs

Very Audrey-ish HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So if you're wondering why am i wearing two different shirts, I TOLD YOU IT'S OILY AND YUCKY! And this was the 'after'!

Enjoy! Cos it takes forever to upload pic with BLOGGER. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment