21 August 2011

I'll call it a week.


Been thinking about lots of stuff this week. And in the end, the conclusion i got is, DONT MESS WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.


God will lead us where we should go. =D


And here's some quotes that inspire me quite a lot, hope that they do the same to you. Credits to Twitter. =)

- Some people expect a lot from you, because they think that you can achieve their expectation. Try your best, don't be afraid of failing.

- At least I'm trying. At least I'm making effort. And that's what matters.

- Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, live the phrase: sky’s the limit.

- You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy even if you're not part of their happiness.

- The dreams I can't declare, the needs I can't deny, you'd understand them all if only you would try.

- Scars are just reminders of obstacles we've overcome. Wear them proudly.

- Keep trying, holding on, and always believe in yourself. Because if you don't, who will?

- Never ever regret anything that had happened in your life because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted.

- I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.

- Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments.

- No girl believes she's beautiful until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is.

- You know a person really cares when he/she asks you what's wrong and you tell him/her nothing, he/she stays there waiting for the real reason.

- I'm smiling not because I'm stronger than my problems. I'm smiling because my God is stronger than my problems.

- Never wish you were somebody else; there are people out there envying you for who you are.

- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.

- Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.

- Sometimes we get too possessive with someone we don't even own. It's a side effect of loving too much, and receiving too little.

- Don't put your happiness in the hands of someone else. If you really want to be happy, you have to find this happiness within yourself.

- Be thankful for what you have. You have no idea how many people would love to have what you've got.

- You'll get used to the pain. It doesn't go away, it becomes easier to live with.

- Sometimes God doesn't give what you think you want. Not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve so much more.

- A promise is forever, at least that's what they say. Welcome to reality, they're broken, every single day.

- There are only two possibilities why you're disappointed: wrong person or wrong expectation.

- I'm not popular, but I have good friends. I'm not rich, but I have what I need. I may not be liked, but I know I'm loved ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment