26 August 2011

#Quote


There's nothing wrong with showing a person how much you care. What's wrong is expecting them to do the same.





Made up for the sad entry yesterday. Im better now. :)

Hmm i guess you guys will be seeing short posts with quote like this cos im having my trial exam soon. Just to update you guys a bit and to jot down stuff in my life so that someday, i can look back and remember what i've been through. And these posts are not quite suitable to be posted on Facebook. Strangers.

Also, decided to keep my fringe long but not too long. I guess my face is meant perfectly for fringe nyehehehe shameless.

Recently when i started praying, i pray for not only myself, but also for the others. People around me, those i love and care.

(Im proud of myself teeheee.)

Sides, i hope this somehow makes things easier for you and, dont forget to smile, no matter what. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment