15 February 2011

30 facts about me

LOOK IT'S MEEEEEEE!!! SELF-ABSORBED TO THE MAX WTF.

Okay i know i said i wanted to write 50 facts initially but i really cant think of anymore so SORRY LAH!


Since Im starting this blog all over again, i think it's good for this little post which introduce myself. You can call them facts, or secrets because, come on lah no one is going around and telling people about oneself, is there? So you lucky one get to read this and pretend that you didnt lah because i dont want people to ask me things about this post. :)

1. I like
Hayley Williams because she sings the theme songs of Twilight.

2. My hair curls when i wanted it to be straight (that's why i need a straightener) and it always is straight when i didnt care.

3. I keep repeating the same song i like until i get bored to it. -_-

4. Eat while doing other things (eg: watching TV) would be preferable than to just eat.

5. I think my Sensei is going to be a really good Mom. :D

6. I like Red FM more than the other radio stations because it plays Taylor Swift's songs once every one or two hours!! <3

7. I will never, ever say no to ice-creams and chocolates! If i do, there must be something wrong.

8. Im the luckiest student in the world because i have awesome tuition teachers.

9. Im proud of myself because i can spell CHRYSANTHEMUM and write 赢
correctly.

10. I hate people who say they dont study even when exam is around the corner. THEN TELL ME HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU GET A BETTER RESULT THEN I CAN BECAUSE I DO??? Idiots.

11. I love my hair when it's partially dried. Not so much when it's thoroughly dried.

12. I think strawberry is the most beautiful vegetable (or was it supposed to be fruit?) in the world.

13. I like to make desserts but i dont necessarily like to eat them.

14. I like both Jacob and Edward!!! <3

15. I like both Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner!!! <3 <3

16. In contrary to what other people think, I category myself as boyish.

17. I want to be 165 and 45. Figure this out. :3

18. I think boys look good in V-shaped collar.

19. I LOVE GIRLS' HANGOUT ;D ;D ;D

20. I love blue and grey and green and pink and gold and orange wtf so many one. I love yellow the most because it is compatible with almost every single colour in the world. Almost.

21. I switch on my air-conditioner once in a month because i feel guilty when i know it releases CFC which causes the Earth even warmer. :S

22. I can stare at things without blinking my eyes for 1 MINUTE AND 3 SECONDS! Dont be dubious about this because i've just done the experiment.

23. I have two eyes of different sizes and my right ear is slightly higher than the left one.

24. I cant sleep without hugging my bolster or my little pillow. Okay you may laugh at me now. Ha-Ha-Ha.

25. I endeavor to put on weight but obviously i failed. Again and again wtf.

26. I always think that im the person who makes fringe popular in my school wtf.

27. I use wtf so frequently because im somehow influenced by Xiaxue and Cheesie the bloggers. And i dont use them as to swear lah it's just like err, WHAT? IT'S SO FUNNY WTF.

28. I dislike Sejarah lessons but i actually enjoy reading it myself.

29. I used to wear colourful clothing (eg rainbow-colour socks) but not after my friend describing this behaviour as 'Lala'. I still like them anyway. :S

30. I LOVE TO WEAR SHORTS! Even though i know my legs do not suit shorts well. :S

Okay that's all!

-waits for you to clap-

-ignores the awkward silence-

(If you dont clap then i will... I WILL... well there's nothing i can do wtf.)

Anyway if you want to comment just comment below lah since I've removed the Remix, or whatever it name is, shoutbox on the side.


ps: sorry for my shitty grammar!!







No comments:

Post a Comment