22 February 2011

Photo Post

It seems like im looking for an excuse to show you my super chio yellow crabbie tee. BUT I DONT CARE! GHEHEHE! I think it's chio then it is lah!

Oh oh im on a flight to Singapore!
Okay lah apparently im lying cos you can actually see the lower part of a lamp. But still! I think it looks like we're on a plane doesnt it? :D

This is so cool! Cant help to like it ehehe.

Food!

And here comes the super chio birthday girl!!!

-drum rolls-


Tadah!
<3
I must have done something honorable in the past to get to know someone like her!


Super likey this photo dont ask me why! :D


Pressie for CeeHesh!
And i got this from her blog. Lame to the max sorry -_-


I know we all are beautiful :P

Great friends they are :)

This is bonus! :D :D :D

Okay lah i know there should be lots of photos but sorry! My connection is super slow now! It takes ages to upload one -_- So, forgive me kay?

THANK YOU! :D -bows-

One last thing before ending this post, pleaseeeeee click on the Nuffnang ads on the side!

-knees down-

Ahh take that literally! It's really depressing to see RM0.00. Not sure if it starts functioning cos i've just located it here last Tuesday.

Probably it's me being impatient wtf.

Tell me if you know what's going on thanks a lot!

No more p/s-es! For today.

2 comments:

  1. "I must have done something honorable in the past to get to know someone like her!"

    My first reaction was "WHAT? HORRIBLE? Aiyah we all all bad influence lai"

    And then.. *Scrolls back*

    Oh honarable.

    *hugs hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha of course not horrible!

    ReplyDelete