25 February 2011

Aha!

Exam is around the corner!!!!!!

Eww.

And yet, im here, blogging, doing useless stuff. So then, let’s make this short and quick!

I shouldn’t be online in these few days, or weeks, actually. But I cant resist blogging! Cos Im sure that I was the clumsiest people in the world yesterday.

Guess what I did?

I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE PRINTER’S INK AND IT SPALSHED ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

AND NO ONE’S AT HOME WTF.

Pros : No one nagged on me.

Cons : I had to wipe everything MYSELF! T_____T

Bloody, BLOODY INK!

Okay anyway. It was yesterday! The point is, i get really lucky today!

First of all, i went to see my teacher (who keeps blabbering on Perlembagaan and Minit Mesyuarat stuff since last two weeks) today. I was expecting her to be really pissed cos i have not printed the Perlembagaan for her.

Not purposely one okay! I forgot to take my pendrive back home and just let it stay overnight in the library. Lovely.

It turns out that, SHE DIDNT! She said NEVERMIND! That's was err, such a relief!

And second, I actually didnt save that last year's minit mesyuarat and somehow i found it in my piles of files in the comp just now!

AWESOMENESS 3000/100.

It looks like 3000 is too much for this. But i dont care! This is so so so so so exciting!

:D :D :D

Moral value of this post : RAINBOWS COME AFTER RAIN!

WTF.


Missed Maple Story A LOT sorreh! Hope that you'll like it! :) Click to maximize!

No comments:

Post a Comment