30 April 2011

Current favourites.

I dont feel like blogging. And this is very unlike me. Hahahaha.

I was very very very, extremely happy for the last two days (Im not telling you why!) and today is only so-so. Hmm i wonder.

Exam is around the corner. Yesssss and im still wasting my time. When i get my results and i do really bad ah i will slap myself on the face when i see this post.

Like,

"Wtf that day still got time to blog? Dont have to study ahhh? Ahhhh nao get these shitty results!!" etc. etc.

Cut it short. I've got nothing to blog about cos im not telling you why i've been so happy! Hehehehe.

Oh oh i passed my grading and im a brown-2 nao! Pro anot!

Though Sensei says my Kata is not good enough. :(

So im going to list my current favourites songs but im not posting any videos cos some of them are quite lame. :P If you want to watch them you click on the links la OK!

Currently in love with :

1. E.T. by Katy Perry

2. Don't you wanna stay by
Jason Aldean ft. Kelly Clarkson

3. The only exception by Rachel Berry - Glee Cast

4. Toxic by Glee Cast

5. Terrified by Katharine McPhee ft. Zachary Levi (There's a pweety pweety girl!!!)

6. Waiting outside the lines by Greyson Chance (Super niceeeee <3)

7. Price Tag by Jessie J ft. B.o.B.

8. Invisible by Taylor Swift

9. When you're gone by Avril Lavigne (I cried when i was watching this wtf. And i keep watching and watching and watching wtf wtf wtf.)

10. Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment