26 June 2011

Lazy Sunday Morning.

Not going to blog this week so just posting random crap. :D Was real tired this morning when i was awake and my head was throbbing i dont know why.

Done my Moral folio *HugeRelief. and im c
urrently printing my AddMath project and i intended to write it cos im free and i've got nothing else to do.

NOT!! There's mistakes and all that. Cannot type
square root pun hmph.

So if any of you needed the answers for Work 2, here
's your privilege for reading my blog hah!

So i went to my class gathering last night. Everyon
e was behaving as if we have not met for years and everyone was so excited taking pics lol.

I think the amount paid doesnt worth t
he food i had. #KiamsapToTheMax.

So im just going to post random pics OK!! I hear OKs. TYVM.

I love this shirt really.

I love these pics really. #LazyToExplain

Us trying to camwhore with the big blank wall

And phail.

From left to right, me, Beta, CY, YY.

Pretty WX on the left!
Pratically posting this just to make you jealous. HAHAHAHAHAHA
And pretty YT on the left.
This pic would be real awesome if it had not been all shaky. Lousy Beta.

My emcee partner, JC.
OK the last thing that makes me go WOW in this early morning,

No comments:

Post a Comment