18 June 2011

It's a beautiful night.

BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DUMB TO DO.

So before telling you what i was doing last
Saturday please let me show off for a short while cos I DID REALLY WELL IN THE LAST EXAM FTS I IZ HAPPY MAX AND I WILL NOT REGRET OF BLOGGING ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I iz getting top five this time (im not showing off im jotting this down so that next time when i reread my blog i shall be proud of myself! :D)

OK so last Saturday was my school band's conc
ert and i am NOT one of the band members. WAI WAS I THERE? Cos people employed me to sweep the floor before the concert started and delivered pamphlets when the guests came.

Apparently im just kidding.

I was invited to be the emcee of the day!
!! #ProudMax. And all i had to do is to do some introductions about the songs (so that the band members have time to get up to the stage wtf). I reckon i did pretty well except accidentally slipped my little notes twice fts. I shall not make further explanation about the concert cos it really was awesome and in the end i could not sit still on my seat cos i started rocking forwards and backwards. :D

Piccie time!
Hello Jens, if you're looking at this pic, enjoy laughing. Yeah, you're welcome.

My only camwhore pic cos i was almost late (fts make up is hard) and i couldnt get any better pic cos i think my eyes look like they're swollen hmpf. I know it looks like i did not put any effort to make up but i did OK!! Just that i phailed and the camera was being kind and not showing you how fugly i actually looked. Good girl (or boy), glad that we bought you.

The title of the concert - The Hues of Music 2011. (LOL the 'e' goes white and you're not able to see anything hahaha.) When i first saw this i thought the Seni peeps didnt do a good job and the '2011' toppled over but no!! It is the style! Apologies to Seni peeps who did this. #Salutes.

Pamphlet which, i think, costs a fortune cos it is of good quality papers. Not cheapo!

Spot me! Im not short OK!! Im shorter than JC cos im not wearing high-heels shoes hmpf.

Happy flutes. Ya ya the flutes are happy i could feel that.



Brass ensemble. Beautiful music and beautiful stage and beautiful emcee. #Shameless.

Intervals. Met Yappu and Lynso and YaTing. From left to right, Lynso posing, me and Yappu chatting away happily about her teeth LOLOLOLOL.

The highlight of the night (to me)! Absolutely lurveeeeed the duet, saxophone and piano - If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys. Fell in love with CK (Sorry YT that night only nao no more I promise!!) and Stella that night! Saxophone and piano and guitar always make me melt. Now you know how to court me, you're welcome.



OK last but not least, millions of thanks to,
those who suggested me as an emcee.
those who helped me out in any way.
those who reassured me that i can do it.
those who told me i looked // sounded sweet // nice // stunning // gorgeous // beautiful.

Im not sure if those in the last catogory mean it or not but, i choose to believe both truth and lies so that i can live a happy live wtf.

Oh oh and i will not make up anymore unless it is necessary.

Perhaps foundation until my skin gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment