04 June 2011

Two is better than one.

Lo! Rise and shine! I was awake at six in the morning. Guess who woke me up?

Ooooooooohhhhhh two lil puppies.

Yes. Two is better than one. Two puppies are better than an alarm cloc
k.

They're not mine, anyway. Just 'lend' them from DeeDee's office cos he's having two days of holidays due to the public holiday for a day. So there's n
o one in the office to give them food and water and love wtf.

They sleep really early and get up really early as well. Hen guai hen guai ke yi qu shang xue liao LOLOLOL. But!! Once they get up you've got no hop
e to get your own sleep. Selfish. Thank God they're only here for TWO days. Or else i'll be really really fed up with them and i shall not love puppies anymore and love kittens instead wtf.

Kidding. I still love puppies OK!!

So these are some photos of them. Not going to cam
whore with them cos they'll kiss me wtf. DONT STEAL MY KISS!! #Childish.

Snatch a toy. Ridiculous. If i were the bear i'll weep cos i think my leg is going to be tore apart wtf.

Either fighting or playing.



It's almost impossible to take a close-up photo cos they'll lick my camera. Especially the black one. DeeDee calls him Xiao Hei (Little Black) and the grey one is Xiao Hui (Little Grey). I know, very uncool names they've got. If they're mine im going to call them Gucci and Toddy.

I wanted to name it Prada actually but i think To
ddy sounds more adorable. LOLOLOLOL steal name.

I think they're only a few months old so you can imagine how tiny they are. I think if they stay still their home would be a tile each. Err you get what i mean? They are also hyperactive and if you want to play with them please finish two cans of hypertonic drinks first cos you'll need loads of energy wtf.

But the bright side is, they dont bark a lot unless you try to make them stay in a small room like a toilet. Dont even appreciate our effort hmpf.

Their presence certainly makes DoDo talks more cos she kept happily telling me their behaviour last night. According to her, the two of them literally mengantuk (sleepy) after having their meals even when they're standing wtf. DoDo doesnt usually plays with dogs but when she sees them she literally hugs Xiao Hui and pats her. Hmm i wonder..

Oh well, taking care of them is undoubtedly like taki
ng care of a baby.

Two babies, sorry.

OK make it three cos babies dont move around.

She looks like Tom from Tom and Jerry show.

P/S : Those two sound like pigs wtf.
*

Went to Queens a few days ago. #LazyToThinkWhenIsIt. Went to got stuff for 'xie shi yan'. And i got my dress yesterday! But im not going to show you hahahaha! Surprise!

We had both our lunch and dinner at The Manh
attan FISH MARKET wtf. I thought it sells fish and fish and fish and fish wtf.

BUT NOT!! It sells super awesome food ohohoho.

Table also so nice!! Got problem isit?!

Table so nice must take a pic!! LOLOLOL.Caption : 'I WAZ HERE.'

J being gui gui sui sui!!! I still have another one photo of hers. Priceless expression!! But if i post it she's going to sever ties with me LOLOLOL.

Anyway, I had this for my lunch.
RM 10.00 (nett) for student price. J says it tastes like Wan Tan Mee but i think not. At least the mee is not wan tan mee's mee. Hmm. And there's fried squid on top. Yum yum i lurveesss squid! But in the end, when i almost finish it, it tastes sort of spicy and salty. Just a warning, anyway. Worth a try!

And this is J's lunch. Grilled fish. I think it's quite
nice also.
OK RM 10.90. Confirm.

And this! Most awesome one! YY's lunch.
RM 10.00 only! BARGAIN! LOLOLOL. I dont want to describe it cos it's too nice and if i try to describe i'll fail to express the awesomeness! #LazyBloggerWithLoadsOfExcuses.

I think YY was staring at her just-painted nails wtf.

And then we shared a brownie as dessert.
Vanilla ice-cream with peanut toppings! Forget the price again. Either RM 5+ or RM 6+.

And my nails. #Irrelevant. I think the green nail polish is nice but J says it looks like what? radioactive substance. #GivesUp. And i ended up buying lavender instead. Still nice la but i can't forget you, greeny. =(

2 comments: