30 September 2011

Announcements.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *waves franctically

Yes im making a very important announcement first.

Attention please.

*clears throat*

I. AM. ALIVE.

I know you'll be 'duhhhh'. :D

Had fun in school today cos we were having pap
er plane fight LOLOLOLOLOL. Childish max i know. But you'll never know the fun until you're really into it. Like how i didnt know i'd be sweating like hell by just throwing the planes over. And we were laughing hysterically when JieYing was chasing JunYong around. Ah poor thing haha.

Oh another announcement is that im done with my trials and i think im okay with it cos i had shitloads of tips. Kinda worried you know cos the next exam im taking is the

Ass Pee Em.

ALREADY???

And my graduation dinner comes first. I feel like im super old in my school i practically need a wheelchair to move around. *clutches hair with eyes wide open*

Okay also im here informing you guys 4th of October is approaching and id like to wish all the third-formers all the best in PMR! PMR is like sup sup water cos you can minie minie mai ne mo wtf i dont know how to spell that but all in all, you get to pick a logical answer out of three other stupid answers!

Kidding lah actually im trying to remind you my birthday mwahahahaha!


I assume all of you miss me, so there! Pinkie slippers, i miss you. :(

Oh a bad news that er.. you can see the photo above shows that i was taking this with my old camera. It was taken when i went to Hatyai. So er.. no recent photos of me for these few weeks (or months, i've no idea how long it would be.) cos my camera is stolen.

By Vans. Lol.

Oh oh im currently watching Glee. Season one nia lah. I know my pace is like three millions slower than other people but, believe me, I KEN PICK UP REAL SOON ONE!!

You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment