10 September 2011

You can marry me.

Because i know how to make #Cheatone mooncake wtf.

AND IM GOING TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!! I know
im awesome TY TY. :D


Strawberry Yoghurt Jelly Mooncake
.
Ingred
ients needed for yoghurt agar-agar filing:
150ml water
50g sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt (Yes you do need salt. I was like, WAH WHY NEED SALT ONE!! Wtf.)
2 tablespoons instant agar-agar powder
150ml fresh milk
150ml yoghurt
1/2 tablespoon corn flour
A container
A wire whisk
A bowl
(I know the last three things are not considered as ingredients but i kennot think of a proper category for them. What? Apparatus?)

OK anyway,

Method making filling:
1. Mix in sugar, salt and agar-agar powder.

2. Stir to mix and add in water and milk.
3. Cook over low heat and stir with a wire whisk.

4. Combine yoghurt with corn flour. (And that's why you need another person to help you out cos you must not stop stirring that stuff or it will harden then you'll wail in the kitchen and that's none of my business nyehehehehe.)

5. Add yoghurt mixture into the complex mixture. LOLOLOLOL i mean that thingy you have to stirred it all the time. Yes, that. Add yoghurt mixture into it and boil it again. (And by then it smells super nais!!! Combination of milk and yoghurt ish heaven )

Oh no pics for you cos i was obssessed.

6. Pour yoghurt jelly mixture into a container and allow them to cool down completely.

7. Cut them into smaller pieces to be placed inside the mold later on.


Ingredients needed for mooncake jelly skin:
70g sugar
1/4 tablespoon salt (Again.)
3 tablespoons instant agar-agar powder
300ml water
Pink food colouring (If you want to be environmental friendly then skip this. I dont.)

Method making jelly skin:
1. Mix sugar, salt and agar-agar powder (DONT PUT IN CORN FLOUR COS I DID THAT MISTAKE wtf. #lousy).

2. Stir continuously with a wire whisk until the mixture starts to bubble, i.e. boil.(This pic is to remind you to to boil it over low heat.)

3. Turn off heat and add a tiny little bit of pink food colouring (If you're as un-environmental friendly as i am).


Nao we're heading to the #Cheatone mookcake part:
1. Pour a few cm layer of mooncake jelly skin mixture into a mooncake mold, allow it to cool until almost set. I repeat, almost, not completely.

2. Place a yoghurt filling in the center of the mold. (But oh maybe you like it going sideways so it's your preference.)

3. Top up with mooncake jelly skin mixture, allow it to cool completely and place them in your fridge.

I know my explanation is kinda hard to understand for human so i show you this pic and hope that it somehow helps you human beings a bit.
(Yes, we aliens are aweshume.)

DONE ALREADY.


OK the picture from recipe book looks like this.
I know right, mine are tinier and cuter!! :D :D

Have fun making #Cheatone jelly mooncake
!

My trial is starting next Tuesday (Yes i dont count Civics as one of it.) and im practically wasting my time making #Cheatone mooncakes and blogging bout them but!! I swear on jelly mooncakes i will work harder on my studies from tonight onwards.

Jelly mooncakes, "WHAT DOES THAT HAVE GOT TO DO WITH US??!???!!"

Lol bo liao. -_-"

But anyway! I figure the worst that may happen to me is to sleep a little less and look a little more like a zombie.

Ah scrap the zomble part. I want to look like a vampire cos vampires are beautiful and smell good and have good visions and are attractive and *endless list*. But i will be a vegetarian one and feed on jelly mooncakes instead of human blood wtf.

Will blog less in September.

DO MISS ME OK!!!

Happy mooncake Fest!

Yes this photo of me has got nothing to do with the Mooncake Festival. Im merely showing off my new glasses. *flings hair*

2 comments:

  1. I know right!! #Cheatone jelly mooncake version 2.0 is in progress nao! ;D

    ReplyDelete