09 September 2011

The Ship.

You know you'll forgive me if i dont write much cos you're the best readers in the world. #Flattering. If so, im going to post photos and photos and photos OK!! ;D

Here you go, my sponsored lunch at The Ship
wheeeeeee.

Proof of me being there wtf.

My bored coke.

My bored coke found her soulmate of different race wtf.

Me and my chio dress!! I know i look like an angel here wtf. #Unashamemax.
Just showing you my new hairstyle laa. Remember me promising to keep my fringe long?? :D


Super yums and soft bread with overload butter!

Soup of the day.

JieYing's fish and chips. Quite nais i think.

Mine! Though i didnt quite enjoy it. Cold meat salad, and i suspect the 'turkey meat' is only chicken meat lol. #Cheatone.

YingHui's black pepper chicken.

CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM <3 <3

Souvenir. I know my name looks awesome TY TY TY.

My dears!<3 <3 <3

Ditto.

And ditto wtf.

I love Penang and proud to be a #Penanglang! :D #Irrelevant
That black thing is stolen by Hebe, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment