01 December 2011

December.

Dont have to worry about stupid ticker tape that i would never ever understand anymore! =D

I promised i would not blog in November so i figured i'd blog right after November Lol.

And since im so bored that i keep stalking people on Facebook wtf im damn bored i know.


Im glad that November is finally over it's like PHEWWWW. Whenever i think back about the whole month i sort of pei fu myself wtf. Sorry ah im so layzee to correct my grammar and i'd rather type han yu pin yin which confuses you readers.

Well actually, another grandpa of mine passed away as well. Yeah i mean both of them are gone in the same month. But im so much closer to him than grandpa. Okay i know you're confused. I'll call them yeye and grandpa. Im closer to yeye. Sorta cried like shit last Sunday haha. But i have this video of his birthday in my pendrive so i get to see his face whenever i miss him. He looked so much happier and healthier back then. He even blushed when mama kissed him on the cheek


Idk if im being superstitious or what la but i think my two grandpas and of course, God helped me in SPM. I mean, REALLY. Im soooooo thankful for that. Im practically praying and saying thank you to Him whenever i remembered that. I truly believe that He would bless me no matter what happens. God wouldn't put us through what we couldn't handle. =)

Also, DONT GIVE UP ON CHINESE!! LOLOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment