21 December 2011

I forgot to say...

That i finally got to hang out with my addictions OH EM GEE i miss shopping with them!! <3
No this is not a wash room.

And i must admit that Yh seems to look pwettier hahahaha cuz of the way she dresses? Or is it the power of lurve??? Idk lah fan zheng we all look chio-er. =DDONT YOU AGREE??? LOLOL.
My hair looks great.

Listening to Christmas songs make me feel.. JELLY? Idk lol. And i Fell. For. Red. Y I NO LOVE IT EARLIER?? Anyways we met Junyong who's working at Chattime. Didnt talk much though. But he looked really cute with the red Christmas hat hahahaha. Did i say i love all the things i bought? Oh i didnt. THEN I LOVE ALL OF THEM I CAN SIT THERE WATCHING THEM AND SMILE HAHAHA CRAZY RIGHT.

I LOVE SHOPPING

*cues shopaholic images* LOLOL no lah.


*

IM SO EXCITED CUZ I JUST FINISHED READING NAPBAS POSTS OMG I ALMOST CRIED. IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM WTF IT'S LIKE, YES I KNEW I'VE CHOSEN THE BEST BLOG(S) TO READ. MILLIONS OF CONGRATS! AND LOVE! <3


P/S : Oh how i miss blogging. I mean, talking crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment