13 December 2011

Post SPM

Yep im so lazy to get this post a title so i'd just write whatever comes into my mind first. Nowadays my friends are either working, travelling or staying at home doing nothing LOL. Im the last one. NOT THAT IM LAZY OK. I have things to do. I mean, really. Next week. Next week i'll get myself something to do. Which means im still free for these few days teehee.

I have not even cleared my book shelf leh. I
know im lazy like what but there's a huge pile of them lying quietly and why should i be bothered to throw them out??? They look so innocent and unoffensive and bla bla bla alasan banyak i know. =P

Oh btw i came back from Genting like two or three days ago and i intended to blog about it BUT!! I realized i didnt take lotsa pics as i've expected so no. Still, i had fun with my classmates and they're damn awesome hai
h so she bu de them. This trip is going to occupy a BIGGIE BIGGIE SUPER BIGGIE space of my brain cuz there're wonderful times shared together! Erm erm details will be written in my journal cuz dont want to tell you guys too much or else you go tell him tell her then i bo chun dy hehe.

Watched Petaling Street Warriors at Gent
ing and i actually skipped this scene,
Too scary for people like me wtf. I literally hid behind my hands and bag LOLOLOLOLOL.

And and and i'll remember this movie for the rest of my life cuz i was sitting next to... YOU KNOW LA. And then i kept laughing when i realized that British guy sounded exactly like NET. IKR. THEIR HANDS. Too bad i cant find a picture to prove me right hmm.
#trollface.jpg

I have this very out-of-topic-ish lesson learnt after the trip which is, I HAVE TO BE MORE SOCIABLE. I swear i will at least try lah. Can anyone possibly help me? Mmmhmm.

HAD FUN IN GENTING. LOTSA LOVE FOR YOU GUYS <3 <3 =D



P/S : Stop missing me dy im hachiu-ing non-stop.

P/P/S : OH MAYBE IM SICK GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment