31 December 2011

Resolutions for 2012.

Now this is.

1. Make more friends. Learn to socialize.

2. Improve my English. Read more?

3. Be nice to everyone, whether i like him/her or n
ot. It's nice to have somebody be nice to you.

4. Be more caring and supportive. Well, everyone needs love! So there.

5. Keep my comments to myself. Although, i supp
ose, none of them are deliberate or out of malice.

6. Love my family more. Mm.

7. Smile, no matter what happens.


8. Learn to cook. As well as to cut ( or is it slice?
) fruits. I suck at it lol. LEARN!

9. Try not to siphon off my own frustration into anyone. Try.

10. Expect less and appreciate what i already have.


Yes, a brand new year is approaching. I can feel a floating sensation as every thought and worry in my head is wiped away gently, leaving nothing but a vague, untraceable happiness.

Are you ready for yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment