01 April 2011

*Dishhh*

The title is a sound effect, if you were wondering what the heck it is. Not dish, OK? It's like a fairy coming down to the Earth...

OK fine im not revealing my real identity as a fairy.

Oops! Did i just say that im a fairy?

OK feel cheated hahahaha!

Pototo keeps telling me she's got a RM1.70 book with a really nice pink cover. And being so kiasu of missing a great bargain i go to Midlands after begging DoDo. Not really beg. Ask, more like. So i go there after school- told you i am kiasu- and head straight to the fifth floor and woohooo! Popular!

The atmosphere is awesome. I can even smell the scent of the new books. OK, im exaggerating. And tags with sales are seen
everywhere! Even though it's not every single book has got rebate lah. The first book i spot is from the Twilight series, Eclipse. I get excited cos i see it's 20% off! So i rush there and peep at it. And sad loh it's being sold at normal price. *sulks

Then i start wandering everywhere where English
story books are located. I see one from Little Black Dress but i dont really like it. I still take it regardless. 25% off leh and maybe it's nice. And i see some other books from some authors i didnt know. Not that im saying they're not famous. So i pick another one and tug it into my arms. And then, and then, I NOTICED THE WHOLE CORNER WITH SOPHIE KINSELLA'S BOOKS & LITTLE BLACK DRESS SERIES OMG WHERE MY EYES WERE?

In the eye socket, apparently.


I quicken my pace and they're just my favourites! So at last i bought these,
Attempt one.
Failed cos the flash is annoying.

Attempt two.
Failed cos obviously they're blurry.
I have shaky hands.

Hello Taylor Swift!

Attempt three.
OK i reckon this is the best among the worst.

Confession : The book at the bottom and Harry Potter are not my property.

Oooh, April Fool!

Which means, i have only bought three books, a correction tape and a, glue stick? I dunno. Non-liquid type glue lah.

Three books sound so very lame after describing tons of stuff. And i dont think Pototo is fooled cos the Harry Potter is her belonging.

NO MONEY MAH. YOU SPONSOR LOH I SWEAR I WILL BUY LOADS!

OK next event. I went for a forum competition last... Tuesday, yes. My teacher drove very fast- and she's not supposed to cos she has three young passengers, who might imitate her driving attitude, at the back and another one at her left. So all i did in the car is memorising my script and clutching the seat-belt in horror as if i was about to hit the head rest and die straight away and i have to give my organs away to other people who needed them. -___-

And i heard Taylor Swift's song before reaching that school. <3

The buildings of the school are painted pink and yellow. Err, weird. Cos i have not seen any school painted with this combination. But it's quite fresh lah. And we all went from room to room before setting ourselves down in 'Room B'.

The whole thing is quite funny cos we're the fourth group to present. There's four more schools. OK the funny point is that, we have the exact script as the group before us. Not funny? Tickle tickle.

And it, of course, scared our shitz off. But they changed the main points of the script so it's quite alright after that...

And we...



Lost.

What? No climax one ah?

No loh so what.

Nothing to be explained further unless you want me to tell you it's drizzly and cold and i still am happy even we lost the competition and we travelled back to school and teacher dropped us off at the school gate and she went off without going back to school.

Oops! *sounds innocent

After being mean and trying to fool people without much success, i am here to wish you, HAPPY APRIL FOOL! GO FOOL PEOPLE WHILE 'STOCK' LASTS! :D

p/s : I LOATHE THAT MINDLESS MOSQUITO WHICH IS HAVING FUN OF SUCKING MY BLOOD. YOU DOPE!

2 comments: