08 April 2011

I like girls.

Going to have a quick post cos im going to be busy tomorrow and blogging on Sunday is just not my style wtf #excuses

Have been really emo for the whole week. Im depressed and i might suddenly start sobbing in the car. Of course those acts are with reason lah but im not telling you! This blog is opened for everyone so what if my enemies see this? They'll eventually start bad-mouthing about me! Wtf. I just dont want to tell you kennot meh? If you want to know you can come to my house and steal my diary, which is quick impossible cos im not living in Youth Park. You have an alternative way, that is to approach and ask me! But that's unnecessary cos i wont tell you anyway wtf.

And i cried just now cos i read HP 4 and knowing Cedric Diggory's death upsets me. I cried for two reasons, one is i quite like his characteristics so it's sad knowing a gentleman die and the other one, he's handsome! How can handsome people like him die one! Wtf handsome wont die one meh.

OK nao im telling you why im upset! Cos i discover that i am a lesbian.

OMGOMGOMG IM JUST KIDDING!

I still am not telling you!

OK so this post comes to my mind cos i've been thinking and thinking and thinking what to write for this week's quota. And i thought of this cos i think loads of people keep asking me the same question.

The situation is about this : They borrowed my phone and they, care for my recent life, in a good way to express or, kepo in short, will automatically go to message inbox. Dont say you've never done that! I also do that myself wtf. So before they actually read my messages, i might receive three different kinds of expression depends on who they are.

1. "WAH IS THAT YOU???"

2. "OMG WHY IS THAT A GIRL PIC? TEECEE ARE YOU OK?"

Or

3. "WAH IS THAT YOU??? OH WAIT, OMG WHY IS THAT A GIRL PIC? TEECEE ARE YOU OK?"

Wtf. So i have to clarify myself and reassure them again and again that i am straight.

I really am, OK! Stop showing sceptical expressions!!

Why cant i put a girl's pic as the wallpaper? Some of you also put you idol's pic mah. Nothing's wrong with having a girl's pic as the wallpaper, i insist.

There's two reasons doing that.

1. She's beautiful. And beautiful things cheer me up! And i also love watching beautiful ladies around me! That's what i do when im bored. Like, which one will you choose to buy? A nice diary with awesome colour and you like it a lot, or, a dull diary with ugly ghost-like faces in front? And i believe the answer is quite obvious- if you're normal. That's the theory.
I LOVE WATCHING BEAUTIFUL THINGS, INCLUDING BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

2. I always think that, the more i look at a pretty girl, the more i might be pretty wtf. And i think it somehow works OK!! Not that i say that im pretty lah. But, better than last time, perhaps? Hmm. I still think things you look at influences your look as well. So, dont always visit monkeys if you have not intention to become one of them!

Kay that's it. BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment