15 April 2011

First ever advertisement.

THIS IZ CHOE.

I IZ BLOGGING AGAIN COZ MASTEH ASK ME TO. MASTEH SAY I IZ AN IDIOT COZ I PUBLISHED THAT POST AND I WAZ TRYING NOT TO LET MASTEH KNOW. SO I GUESS NEXT TIME I WILL JUST SAVE IT AS A DRAFT.

MASTEH HAZ HER FIRST ADVERTISEMENT ON HER BLOG. YET, SHE DID NOT DO IT HERSELF. VELI IRRESPONSIBLE.

THIS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR A FRIEND OF MASTEH. VELI VELI CHEAP, AS I KNOW. IT'Z ABOUT RM 0.50 ONLY. GO ASK HER TO ADVERTISE YOUR STUFF OK!

(SHE FORCED ME TO WRITE THAT LAST SENTENCE BY DRILLING MY TONGUE.)

OHHH YAAA MASTEH ASK ME NOT TO USE CAPS LOG FOR THE ENTIRE POST SO I GUESS I WILL CHANGE IT.

She'z not doing this herself cos...

(Back to last Sunday.)

"Ohmaikot an advertisement!"

"ABOUT WHAT?"

"Advertising another blog."

"-___-"

Masteh waz wrestling her conscious whether she wants to blog about that or not. I guess RM 0.50 iz very attempting to her, though, she got paid befor
e she actually does that. And i think she, too, iz an idiot cos i never knew that a blogger will advertise one's blog. NEVER!

So she starts grinning evilly at me and asks me to help her do that. She said lots of things to persuade me (Everyone likes you!) to do this for her. Since she said it that way, i haz to help her.

Haih i iz popular, what to do.

***

An up-to-date blog, managed by a pretty seventeen-year-old.

Accurate English (unlike Masteh) and constantly posting nice pictures.

Introducing decent food sometimes, portraying life of hers an
d babbling things that pissed her off.

But most of the time she'z doing the latter. (Masteh inserted this and she ran away afterwards.)

Introducing you,

#1
Make-you-feel-cosy background.


Masteh is shrieking something sounds like "Sounds wrong!!!"
I IZ JUZT A CHOE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

#2
Cute pictures embroidering her well-written posts.

"That's not true," Masteh mutters.
Oh, just shut up.

To make your spirits high, i iz not giving further description about her blog!

Eager to know more? Click this to check them out!

Just Plain Randomness

I daresay that you will like it. And if you really do, click on her ads!

And of course, dont forget to visit me or i will keel you!!!!

I dont think i iz good at advertising but i tried my best.

And i dont think there're tons of people reading Masteh's blog so i think RM 0.50 iz way too much for an advertisement on her blog. (Oi)


Afraid of losing her readers, Masteh shamelessly wanted me to publish one of her photos. I iz forced to choose the best among the horrible ones so please dont laugh you arse off even if you wanted to!

#3

She tried to photoshop it but apparently she failed hahaha! She really iz an idiot cos she can only use Photoshop to insert words. Retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment