04 March 2011

BLAH

I am NOT going to rant about things happened this week. I mean, these few days. So so, dont ya disappointed? :P

And HOHOHO i guess im being more and more bitchy. But well, who cares? This is me. If you cannot accept me to be like this, bugger off, then.

Anyway, just one little quote from Twitter,

Some point in life, you're going to have to shut the fuck up, swallow your pride, & admit that you're wrong. It's not giving up, it's growing up.
So let's skip all those unpleasant things that have happened. Not bothered to blog about them anymore cos they will make me insane and rage.

First and foremost, hundreds of thanks to J for the awesome songs at school! Or else i dunno how much more worse i would have felt.

And second, hundreds of thanks to Yappu. Glad that she was there to help me. Heh!

Okay okay. No more credits to people! Nao nao im going to my plan!

Have i ever said that im all eager about 谢师宴? Ohh i certainly am! Am probably excited since i know there's some thing like this! Hehehe!

Despite all those boring teachers' presence, im totally positive that we'll have shitloads of fun on that day!

EAT EAT EAT

CAMWHORE CAMWHORE CAMWHORE

BEAUTIES EVERYWHERE!

:D :D :D

Sorry dudes, you guys hold no interest to me.

I sound like a lesbian wtf.

But but, this event sounds a little sad loh cos it's like we're having the last gathering with our classmates.

I mean, it would be harder to meet one another if we're not being in the same class almost every day, wouldnt it?

And uhh, cant help to love Taylor Swift more. Why does she write and sing awesome songs? WHAIII???


Ohh sorreh, this post is totally random! I just wanna post something to show the world that im not dead wtf.

Besides, i will go for dictionary. To check the ways to use 'success' and 'succeed' properly. Uhh.

P/s : Will update my blog as soon as the exam ends! Good luck to everyone who takes exam! :D

2 comments:

  1. No problem. I will try and see if I can find better earphones. The grey ones suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anyway. :) Oh if your phone got consficated i will be very very guilty :S

    ReplyDelete