19 March 2011

Shopaholic!

I spent my whole morning + noon doing nothing but watching this!

Say thanks to my fast streamyx connection!

Okay i know it showed long long time ago. Maybe a year or so. But that time i didnt know there's this series of hilarious books! Retarded.

So just now when i was reading the fourth book i think, Shopaholic & Sister, i have a sudden thought that, OHH I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE NAO NAO NAO.

And i go PPS straight away! :D

Look at this.I want to have this loads of shoes in future! -melts-

Okay just kidding. I dont want to have a headache choosing shoes when im going out. Half of them, perhaps?

Not that i like her style, anyway. Just envy her for having tons of pweety dresses and shirts and shoes and bags and all that!

Sorry for being mean, but i think Suze, sort of, looks like a man when she pulls all her hair to the back and ties a ponytail. -___-

Suze is the bride. And she looks girlish here.
Wtf i say that as though she's actually a man or something.

And of course that lady with an oversized glasses is the shopaholic! Becky :D


She's quite pwetty actually.And
I likey her yellow hat! So cute! But she's a little short.Okay sorry being picky again loh!

And this is Luke draping the green Denny & George scarf around her neck!


Super sweet and it ends with happily-ever-after ending! And i like that part she introduces Alicia Bitch Longlegs to the other err, dunno who LOL, as prostitute LOLOLOLOL.

I think it's a naise movie overall. I might watch it again ghehehehe.

This is one of the funny scenes and i almost laugh my stomach out!!! (And i played it twice LOL.) But i think this is cropped or something cos the whole scene is much more longer and much more funnier. =D

And if you wonder how funny it is, go watch the entire movie then!

SCENE WHICH LUKE DANCES WITH BECKY



Enjoy!

Edit : Okay i dunno why the font becomes so big and it's Arial instead of Trebuchet. -___-

2 comments:

  1. I just found out that it's really hard to read blogs on mai phone. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt ask you to read it thru phone!

    ReplyDelete