20 March 2011

Gone craz.

Okay i planned to post yummy photos taken by my brand-new camera but i dunno wai the cable doesnt work. -___-

I will figure it out somehow so just gimme some time okay!!

It's Sunday!!! OMG OMG OMG IT IS SUNDAY.

No more sleep-late-wake-up-late days. And worst of all, im going to
get back all the bloody test papers. Oh crap crap crap. I know i did not do well la i will go face the wall wan. -sulks-

(I STILL DUNNO WAI THE CABLE DOESNT WORK OY.)

Worry about Physics and Chemistry and Moral and Sejarah OMG wai
so many papers! Cos did not prepare well. Regret also useless cos it's water under the bridge nao. (IDIOM IDIOM IM LEARNING IDIOMS.)

Also, a few days later i get to check Nuffie already so excited hahaha!

After today i reckon i dont have this much time to blog so perhaps i will on
ly blog like, once a week. Sorry lah but i have work to do! I have things to study! I have exams to sit!

Freedom comes after November! (!!!!!)

(OH OH PERHAPS I CAN GET THE MEMORY CARD OUT YES YES YES!)

Still doesnt work i gonna whack it already i tell you.

Let you see random pic i got from Google lah that cable no hope i ne
ed to ask VanVan or that people who sold this to me.

O WAIT THEY DISAPPEARED. WTF WAI EVERYTHING ALSO KEN
NOT USE WAN!!!

Deep breaths.

Okay i go look for them again! =D #
superfake

High heel shoes cakes

High heel shoes chocolates!

Madness!

Okay enough lets have something normal.

Okay sorry not this.

Marshmallows with chocolates! LOVE MAX!!

And finally...

Avril with chocolates! MWAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment