14 March 2011

Bomb.

There are lots of things booming today wtf. Okay i will list them out one by one. :D

First, this is the most important thing you have to remember even if your brain is not trust-able. Go buy a hard disk and install it into your brain.

Ha-di-ha. Very funny. Just remember cant you?

I've just received an sms (short message. I think you do know what is this but just in case la.) from my classmate and i've just read it on someone's blog. Sorreh i forgot whose was that wtf. Super great memory i have cos i've just read it like, three minutes ago!

Anyway, the point is, there was a nuclear blasted at 4.30pm on Sunday in Japan and if Malaysia (or is it every single country?) rains, PLEASE DO REMEMBER USE AN UMBRELLA OR WEAR A RAINCOAT OR PAT MASKS ALL OVER YOUR BODY OR ANY WAY YOU CAN THINK OF, to avoid getting even one tiny bit of raindrop. The rain is probably acid rain which contains radioactive particles. It might causes skin cancer or eye irritation or alopecia (i dont know what is this) or or... anything la you know how dangerous it is.

So, take care, peeps! I dont want to bring flowers to your funeral wtf.

One important thing is, i got a few raindrops on me just now.

DOES THIS MEAN IM GONNA DIE OR SOMETHING?

OH GREAT. If i die liao must burn a black BMW for me okay? And also plenty of money or else i will be bullied by other bad ah-beng-like (ah beng means those who smoke and take drugs and
have gold ugly long hair and wear their jeans really low they make you want to pull their pants and look at their spongebob underwear type gangsters) ghosts.

CHOI CHOI CHOI. I dont want to die yet cos i dont
get to go to university or even happily married wtf.

(Oh nao i get second same sms from another people.)

Second, im earning moneh from Nuffnie again!

Yay! Super happy one my amount of moneh suddenly increase to...

Okay you dont have to know. Just thanks a lot to you all la! :) -blows kisses to you all-

Wtf.

Third thing is, i dont get to get my camera today!!

Nao this event seems really tiny and unimportant in comparison. Can i just skip all the elaborations?

Cannot. Wtf.

I bought, okay, DeeDee bought me, a camera yesterday! Happy max cos i do really adore that model. And the reason i did not get it yesterday was, there's only two colours left. There are total of five colours and me always being greedy wanted to look at all the colours cos i dont want to miss it if there's a really nice colour wtf why is this sentence so long one must be having lots of grammar mistakes. Anyway, that guy who promoted this camera promised that we will certainly get to look at all the colours at Gurney today. So when DoDo phoned him, he said there's no stock left. And he asks us if we want to go to that shop and look at green and black models, which were the two colours left unsold yesterday.

Lol if i want to buy one of the two colours i have already bought it la!
Why is he so funny one?

Fourth, i cut my hair just now! Which means i've already done task number -checks- one.

Nao, of course, my hair is shorter than it was. (I typed 'my hair is shorter than i was'. What does that mean Lol?) And i have bangs with gradient. Yeah, yeah. Like you can do dy/dx one wtf. Stop all your imaginations! Nao i look really cute kay? Wtf zi lian max. But it really looks nice actually. Im satisfied. Let's see when do i get my brand-new camera i camwhore and let you all see okay?

If you think i look sucked dont you ever comment thankyouverymuch. :D <-- trying to act cute so that no one will be evil enough to hurt my feelings wtf.

Fifth, (wa so many things one) i went to a pharmacy today and consult a, err, pharmacist? doctor? whatever, to get rid of acnes. And he starts telling me loads of stuff with chim chim (means very hard or unable to understand) terms. All i did is (or was? I dont know. Correct me if im wrong.) nodding intelligently wtf. And he charged me about... okay, A LOT.

Oh well, the amount is quite a lot for me, those poor people who lives under atap leaves. Means so poor i cant even manage a proper roof wtf. Just hyperbole lah of course. And that's not the main thing im ranting about. He says
"You should not take in any dairy products including cheeses, chocolates, ice-creams, wholemeal breads, oatmeal, etc etc."

I tell you ha, i am officially miserable nao.

T.O.T.A.L.L.Y --- M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.

If i did get those acid raindrops har die also okay for me nao. Did you follow me on twitter? Saw what i wrote up there?
"I live in a world where ice-creams and chocolates exist."
(Almost added 'cheeses'.)

Nao i should change it to,
"I live in a world where ice-creams and chocolates exist. Just that i dont get to eat them in a million years ha-ha-ha."
Miserable loh. Why treat me like this? I have to have wan-tan mee or nasi lemak or hokkien mee as breakfasts from today onwards. Not sad meh? Living in a world like this. No fun one haih.

But honestly, i
dont think i will stick to that very strictly. Hehehe. Perhaps i'll be still taking chocolates from my classmates once in a while. And the next thing i do is to drink plenty of water until my stomach bursts or something. Why do i have to torture myself? I dont know lah wtf.

Okay
lah let's make a nice ending.

I have not done any single task except that cut-hair-task and
dont forget to take an umbrella if you're going out! I personally think raincoats are much more safe and handy than umbrellas are. And keep clicking the ads! I know you will, thank yoooooooou! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment