15 March 2011

Yet another update

Oh well i really am happy at the moment cos DoDo and i came to an agreement, which i still get to consume dairy products!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

She, of course, has her own reasons to let me do so.

First, if im not allowed to take in dairy products, there's nothing left to make me breakfast. It's because she thinks fruit juices in the morning make people lao sai (which means cirit-birit. You dont know cirit-birit meh? Okay loh diarrhoea.). Meanwhile, mees in the morning are not proper breakfasts. She thinks Chinese food, especially those hot and spicy stuff, has got no vitamins or something la i dunno.

Second, she does not completely trust the doctor/ pharmacist lol.

Third, me say dairy products contain calcium which prevent soft bones. Which, i think, is true. I've learned that somewhere loh siao siao.

Fourth, I SAY I WILL DIE IF I DONT GET TO EAT ANY SINGLE THING FROM THE DAIRY PRODUCTS WTF.

Okay la thats all lol.

I watched 'The Naked Chef' last night. ( And i seriously think they should change the name cos the chef is not naked at all wtf. Maybe he does not have six packs or his six packs ruptured or something la i dunno.) He was making i-dont-know-what-is-that meal. It contains lots and lots of onions and tomatoes lah so i dont bother to know how to make it. Not my favourite.

He was mincing (is mincing for meat only?) onions and he says he d
oes not like to do that because he will certainly be crying like a baby. Then, he told us there's is only one way to prevent this. That is,

ASK OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT.

Wtf. Okay la i laugh at that for about, 2 minutes.

The next thing is, my neighbour on the right bought a dog. I think it's a bulldog. And my neighbour on the
right's neighbour on the right has two dogs. And my neighbour on the right's neighbour on the right's neighbour on the right has rabbits, two i think, and goldfish and some unknown hamster-like pets.

Wtf why so confusing one? Three neighbours in a row lah. Im sure you're smart enough to geddit
.

And my floor is slowly turning into a mini zoo. Maybe i should get some elephants and snakes or some lions to match them wtf.

So here's some photos of the bulldog. I took them secretly one cos im afraid that his/her master will shoo me away.

And his/her master was probably watching me while i was taking all these photos wtf. Paiseh max. -_-

:P

Oi my photos got copyright one ah!
I want to sue you!!!!

Emo gei ni kan.

DoDo calls him/her lao lang gao, which means old man dog, with a really ridiculous yet acceptable reason.
"He has wrinkles all over the face!"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.



p/s : These photos were taken with the old camera. Not the new one. Ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment