11 March 2011

Hols

Thank God i wrote this to memorize.
And why does my font look so damn cute one?
Wtf.

Mm. Bliss.

School test. No more.

But still, the worst is yet to come.


ASS PEE EM. Ew.

Having been so good, i deserve a little reward. Err, okay, quite good. Im planning to blog till four and go sleep for two solid hours cos you know, test.

Also, NO MORE FEELING GUILTY WHENEVER IM READING STORY BOOKS OR WALKING IDLY IN THE HOUSE OR GOING ONLINE WTF.

Why do i feel guilty so easily one?

To be honest, the thing i missed the most when i dont get to go online is actually...

XIAXUE'S BLOG

Oh i think im totally and utterly obsessed. Ha!

Also, i have plenty of plannings for this one week holidays yet again! Let's see how many tasks im able to fulfill wtf.

1. Cut my hair.
Which is super long (according to DoDo. Im sure she WILL help me to complete this task, which is the reason i put it as the first.). And, speaking of which, i think my hair now looks healthier and err, shinier? than it used to be. And ho, if you wonder why, thats because i've changed my hair shampoo. Thats DOVE! I chose that straight and silky or something liddat. Now, it does really look more straight ha!
When im about to cut it short.
Oh, sod it.

2. Go shopping! (!!!)
I deserve shopping full stop.

3. Do Form 4 topical tests.
My teacher keeps reminding me of this. And he says we're not supposed to buy all the reference books just to stock them up on the rack so that your room looks like a tiny library.
Exactly.
And it somehow makes me feel guilty again wtf.

4. Memorize essay for forum (what is this in English?) competition.
This is like, OHHH I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO SO LET'S JUST LOOK FOR SOMETHING BORING TO DO! Nao you geddit.

5. Read through BM essays.
Err err err, my teacher asks us to read his essays every single week. And he says if we dont, we wasted our time to go tuition.
Okay i think he's just talking to me wtf.

6. Blog occasionally!
My occasionally and your occasionally might be very different things.

7. Try to stay in a good mood.
It's amazing DoDo and DeeDee can make me all miserable in like, five seconds. One minute i was bubbly outside the car, the next minute im all upset.

And next, Avril Lavigne!!!!! <3 <3 <3


WHAT THE HELL


LOVEEEEE THIS SONG IT MAKES ME SMILE WHENEVER I HEAR IT!!!

Super like her necklace in the video. See it yourselves!

Love her attitude. :P

Love her hair max!! Mad chio it makes me want to cry. T_____T


Love her make-up as well!! Okay i know it looks like she'd use the amount needed for a one-year supply, but still!

I cant resist chio things.

Neither you should. :D

COMPLICATED

No comments:

Post a Comment