18 March 2011

Depressing...

I got the new camera last night and i should be all bubbly happy.

BUT NOT!!

First of all, they gave us some shitty ugly Samsung camera case. Why on earth do i get that? I bought Sony camera and you should give me Sony case okay! My mistake, i didnt check that when i was in their shop. Ughh who to be blamed? Me of course. Damn it.

Second, i charged the battery just now and the wire, or whatever it should be called as, is super short! I mean super short! It's like, 15 inches or something. Go take your ruler and measure and you'll get what i mean. The charger hang in the air that type!!! DAMN YOU. How should i charge the battery ah? Put stuff at the bottom to support them?

Despite these, i got all depressed is because, it's Friday. Which means, i have three (cannot be bothered to act cute and type 'twee' instead of 'three' ) days left. And what did i do for these six days?

NOTHING.

Absolutely nothing. Let's check my to-do list nao.
Cut my hair.
Go shopping
Do Form 4 topical tests.
Memorize essay for forum.
Read through BM essays.
Blog occasionally!
Try to stay in a good mood
Can you understand why i get so depressed nao? I did nothing IMPORTANT. Damn it. I did only 30 objective questions for Form 4 topical tests. Such a shame.

Okay anyway, i decided to read through BM essays later. And i'll write NILAM as well. Let's see if i can do these two.

Oh i dont feel like posting my photo already because im all fed up nao and i cant smile. Sorreh.

Enjoy you day! (Even though i dont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment